Sunday, December 6, 2009

photo shoot


Finally got the pictures from my brother-in-law of our holiday photo shoot. I'm so glad that he took them last weekend, since the Vet will be coming to my house tomorrow to put Bear to sleep. It's been a very emotional last few months, but I know that he can't get better and I have to be a good dog mommy and not let him loose his dignity. He needs me to help him in and out of the house and at 120 pounds that not easy for either one of use. In my heart I know that now is the right time to do this.

I had the talk with Ava, my almost 5 yo grand-daughter this morning, so that she will be as prepared as she can be. She is a true scrapbooker's grand-daughter. She told me that "we have lots of photos to make a memory book out of just like Piglet has in the Winnie the Pooh movie. We can always look at the book just lke we do for the photos of your mom grandma." Out of the mouths of babes.

So before I get to teary eyed I want to share these photos with you.

Me and my Best Man, Bear and Georgia too.









diana, bear and georgia


3 comments:

  1. Goergia is probably going to miss Bear too. {{{HUGS}}} You're a great Dog mama. Be strong and remember, Bear will live forever in your heart and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are fantastic, all are so nice. U are like a multi talented person and also very nice person at heart. When i see your photo i remember my cousin.

    dsi r4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot where the dog is just resting in your arm. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete