Sunday, August 16, 2009

blog hop update

thank you everyone for visiting my blog during the cards for heroes mini blog hop! http://cardsforheroes.org/about/ so many talent crafters participated! it was so inspiring to see everyone’s designs. if you didn’t take out blog hop you still can by following this link.

http://letsgetcrafting.blogspot.com/2009/08/happy-holidays-for-our-heroes-mini-blog.html

many of you inquired as to how I made my card. I would love to be able to tell you what papers I used, but I can only guess. I am using my holiday scraps from my 2008 december daily and when I went back to look at them, none of them had the names on them, though I think they my be figgy pudding, BG or MME. the star was cut with my slice and the word joy is done in thickers.

thanks again for visiting!
diana

1 comment:

  1. I had a look at this site, seems like so much challenging competition it was, even your work was very nice and appreciable. Even i love making new creative things and crafts. I would like to know how you made your cards in order to get a new idea for my design.

    cartucho r4i

    ReplyDelete