Wednesday, August 26, 2009

book of me


i am working on a "book of me" challenge over on the ckmb. i had so much fun completing the first layout of the challenge. the subject was 10 things that make you happy. it was harder than i thought it would be to narrow the list down to only ten. i used pattern paper from a K & Co scrappad to go, k & Co chipboard sticker butterfly and flower, jenni bowlin bingo card, and american crafts rub-ons. i added some bling to the bingo card and i made the die cut shape behind the photo.

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I think I need to scraplift this. Will this LO count for the SYS challenge at the MBScrapbuddies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea!!!! excellent idea.I guess it is the time for the giveaways as I am hosting a baby name giveaway this week. You will have to come by and try to guess the baby's name.

    r4i

    ReplyDelete